What are you going to automate today?
It is no surprise to those that know me that I will choose PowerShell as the topic for this month. I am passionate about PowerShell because it has enabled me to have the career I have today and to visit numerous countries all around the world, meet people and talk about PowerShell. By my reckoning searching the TSQL Tuesday website it has been over 3 years since we had a topic specific to PowerShell. So I would like you to blog about PowerShell and SQL Server (or other interesting data platform products)
If you don’t know or use PowerShell GREAT! That’s awesome.
Please spend an hour or so with it and tell us how you got on and what and how you learned. Just like Erik and Brent did. You could install one of the community modules like dbatools, dbareports , SQLDiagAPI or the Microsoft ones sqlserver or SSRS and try them out and tell us what you learned.
- Write a post on the topic below
- Schedule the post to go live on Tuesday, September 12th (between zero am and midnight, UTC)
- Include the TSQL Tuesday logo in the top of your post
- Link the post back to this one (it’s easier if you comment on this post and link it)
- Optional: Tweet a link to your post using the #tsql2sday hash tag on Twitter