Invitation and summary from Boris Hristov.
My idea here is to hear from you anything related to interviews and hiring SQL Server professionals. That could be any of those below:
- The story of how did you get hired on your latest position?
- The most interesting interview you ever had?
- How do you think an interview should be handled? What should it include?
- Any “algorithms” of how to find the perfect candidate?
- If you are the one that leads the technical interview – what do you focus on?
- What are the most important questions to ask for the various SQL Server positions out there?
- Any combinations of those above?
- Anything else you’d love to share…